Erin Heidrich graduated summa cum laude from Chase College of Law, where she was a Senior Articles Editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review. Before law school, Erin was a high school English teacher. As a law student, she was an Americorps JD clerk at the Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati, where she researched racially motivated school discipline and worked on a multi plaintiff civil rights case against a large Cincinnati school district. Since joining Freking Myers & Reul, Erin has represented children and their parents in school discipline, discrimination, and special education matters. She has also represented employees in all areas of employment law. Erin lives in Columbia Tusculum with her husband, Karl, and is a member of the Columbia Tusculum Community Council. She enjoys running, reading, and traveling. Erin has been designated an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Associate, Freking Myers & Reul LLC
Areas of Practice
- Chase College of Law, J.D
- University of Sheffield, M.A.
- Northern Kentucky University, B.A.
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
Honors & Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Federal Bar Association PLEDGE Honoree (2020)
- Judge Judy West Award (2014) — Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section.